- Solve the problem of raising the elderly with intelligence
- Protect the background of the elderly
At present, all parts of the world are facing the problem of the ageing population. Among them, Asia will become the region with the largest population of people over 65 years old. The Census and Statistics Department of Hong Kong predicts that by 2066, one out of every 2.73 persons will be 65 years of age and above.
The ageing of the population has caused problems in the care of the elderly. At the same time, the number of elderly with physical issues has also increased, leading to an increase in the demand for nursing services.
In response to the problem of population ageing, governments worldwide have successively launched the “Smart Long-Term Care” program, which uses the Internet of Things and big data to provide all-weather care for the elderly. To reduce and solve the problems and challenges faced by the ageing population, wisdom to care for the elderly is now an urgent need.
Use smart bracelets to monitor the condition of the elderly
- Elderly people don’t like smart devices and think they are labelled as “problematic” when they wear the device
- Great chance to be taken off
- The data collection platform of the device is different
- Data is difficult to organize
As long as a set of elderly care information systems is installed in the building, the data of different wearable devices are collected and integrated in real-time, and then the face recognition system can be used to realize a complete smart long-term photography program.
UWB positioning and data collection technology system to easily solve the problem of elderly care
When the sensing device detects an abnormal situation, it will perform real-time monitoring through the LoRaWAN wireless network, and the system will immediately transmit the data to the cloud for storage and initiate real-time countermeasures.
Smart nursing management system
For care and attention homes
Face recognition system
- Record the status of the elderly entering and leaving the hospital or attending activities
- Elderly attendants do not need to name the elderly one by one
Indoor positioning system
- Locate the location of the elderly through surveillance cameras and wearable devices on the elderly
- Detecting that the elderly have been in the toilet for too long or other unusual situations will automatically notify the elderly attendant to assist
Radio microphone, ultrasonic sensor and infrared sensor
The device can be installed in accident places such as toilets, bathrooms, kitchens.
- Detect the voice and body temperature of the elderly
- If abnormal conditions or strange noises are detected, the system will immediately send notifications to family members, and they can make instant calls.
- Let caregivers know the real-time status of the elders at home
Fork with embedded sensor
- You can calculate the meal speed by moving speed, record the eating habits of the elderly, and analyze the health status of the elderly.
Population ageing is an increasingly serious problem, and only intelligence can solve the problem of raising the elderly. Otherwise, it will only cause a heavy burden and pressure on the younger generation and the nursing industry.