- Workers are more satisfied with their work
- Accident drop to zero
- Building a better company image
To create a “smart construction site” to improve site safety, we have mentioned 「Zero accidents in industry – Safer working environment」 the installation of sensor technologies in construction site maintenance holes, catchment wells, excavators and dog booms, and how to take corresponding measures.
This time, other smart construction site safety measures will be mentioned: table shaking sensor, crane head GPS locator, trip prevention detection, and text display board, which helps manage site safety and detect and maintain Problems with the instrument to prevent accidents from happening.
As long as site safety devices are installed on the construction site, the chance of accidents will be greatly reduced. The site safety device is a combination of LoRaWan and sensor technology. The purpose is to reduce the possibility of accidents.
LoRaWan is a wireless communication technology designed to create low-power wide-area networks (LPWAN) required for machine-to-machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The information can be sent to any base station connected to the cloud platform at low cost, low power consumption, safety, and long-distance.
There are four other functions in the back-end:
- Multi-identity login interface: hierarchical access
- Data visualization chart: Data will be displayed in various chart, such as column chart, bar chart, line chart, pie chart.
- Instant data transmission: transfer messages in real-time via LoRaWan, Json, MQTT communication protocols
- Complete data export
Working bench shaking sensor
- It can effectively predict the risk of workbench collapse, maintain complex instruments as soon as possible, and prevent the occurrence of tragedies in which the workbench collapses.
- The sensor is installed at the bottom of the workbench to monitor the real-time three-dimensional tilt angle of the workbench and other data and send it to the console for big data analysis to understand the stability of the workbench base.
- When the sensor measures that the tilt angle of the workbench base exceeds the critical angle, the system will issue a prompt indicating that the workbench needs maintenance.
GPS suspension arm tracking
- It can effectively predict the risk of crane swinging, maintain complex instruments early, and solve the tragedy of high-altitude objects swinging and hitting people.
- Due to the unbalance of the boom causing safety accidents, the current balance state of the boom mainly depends on the operator’s experience, observation, and human factors that cause many safety and safety accidents.
- The system host uses the Internet of Things technology to collect the operating status of the crane, including turning angle, hoisting weight, wind speed and lifting, amplitude simulation input, including physical memory card, capable of real-time recording, storing at least one year of data information, crane Various operating status and operating records.
- In the crane head GPS locator, the height sensor is used to detect the vertical movement trajectory of the hook to assist the operator in balanced judgment and avoid accidents.
- The system has the following functions.
Collision detection alarm: When the boom collides, the system will automatically send out an alarm signal.
Area restriction protection: restrict access to the area
Wind speed detection alarm: detect the wind speed on-site
GPS positioning: locate the current position of the crane and upload the recent platform.
When a worker falls, faints, or accidentally trips, the smart construction site is equipped with a user’s fall detection, which can detect the user’s fall the first time. A warning sound is issued, and the user’s condition is confirmed. If there is no response within 60 seconds, the artificial intelligence background will directly call the police for help to ensure that the user can get help as soon as possible.
Text display board – reports the situation and alarms automatically
Workers need to work outdoors for a long time and must pay special attention to their physical conditions. The construction site is equipped with an electronic text display board to display the weather conditions of the day and always remind workers to take appropriate heatstroke prevention measures, such as drinking water regularly to increase moisture.
Other innovative applications for smart building sites:
Using technology to manage the front line of the construction enterprise easily is the first step to create an ideal enterprise environment. The equipment helps improve work efficiency and ensure the safety of the construction site, and the construction site safety device is a care for the workers and can also defend all kinds of invaluable treasures. Providing a safe working environment, reducing accidents to zero, and building a good corporate image is believed to be the goal of every employer. In the long run, the data obtained by the Internet of Things can reach the calculation and repair engineering resources, which is extremely important for managing suppliers and subcontractors. The contractor focuses on workplace safety and intelligent industries, thereby enhancing the organization’s good corporate image.